Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mike Keller

Contact re-established!
In the "My Illinois Roots" page I made reference to a cousin that I "found" on the internet, but with whom I had since lost contact. Please understand that it took me about a week to put this blog together (pathetic, isn't it?!), and I wrote different parts of it at different times. In that week, I again found my cousin's email address, sent him off an email, hoping he still had that address, and he answered me! Yay!  Not only that, but today he sent me some information that I didn't have, so there is more fuel for my trip.

So Mike - this post is to you. Thank you for still being reachable, and for sharing pieces of our family's history. I will share everything I find out on the trip with you when I return. Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment